Alesis delivers a pro-grade USB speaker performance to the computer desktop.
M1 Active 320 USB speakers assist you play audio out of your computer and record audio coming into the speaker for your computer. Simply plug within the USB cable for your computer – no special drivers required. A Bass Boost switch helps emphasize bass frequencies.
M1 Active 320 USB speakers are substantial audio monitors that also serve as a convenient audio interface. Keyboards, mic pre’s, guitar effects, DJ Mixers, or standard CD and tape players can all easily connect right away to the M1 Active 320 USB.
Full range, excellent sound quality ensures that you get more accurate audio reproduction to test your mixes.
- Woofer: 3” lightweight, magnetically-shielded, polypropylene cone with rubber surround and highpower handling voice coil. 4 Ohm impedance.
- Tweeter: 1” silk dome
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz – 20,000 Hz
- Bass Boost: 4.8dB at 100Hz
- Power: 10 W per channel RMS
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 88dB weighted
- Inputs: 1/4” TS, RCA, 1/8” Stereo, USB1.1
- Input Impedance: 20k Ω
- DAC/ADC: 16 bit delta sigma, 44.1kHz or 48kHz sampling rate
- Dimensions (width x height x depth): 6.0” x 5.0” x 7.5”
- Net Weight: 7.5 lbs
- M1 Active 320 USB Speakers
- Power Cable
- USB Cable
- 1/8” Cable
- Quickstart Manual
- Safety & Warranty Information
Stereo monitors with integrated USB audio interface; 3-inch woofer and 1-inch tweeter
16-Bit / 44.1-48kHz recording and playback
Features stereo 1/8-inch (3.5mm), RCA and 1/4-inch (6.3mm) inputs
Features a front-mounted 1/8-inch stereo headphone output
Full, wealthy acoustics with a frequency response as much as 20kHz