Building upon M-Audio’s world-class reference monitor technology, the HDH50 high-definition headphones bridge the space between studio monitor engineering and private audio.
Incorporating premium audio components into a rugged, durable design, HDH50 delivers vital sound reproduction and audio isolation to be used in professional recording and monitoring environments.
The over-the-ear design is helping scale back fatigue throughout extended studio sessions, and the luxurious padding ensures that the HDH50 stays secured. For music production and listening, the HDH50 headphones deliver purpose-built, high-fidelity sound.
- Design: Closed-back circumaural
- Driver: 50mm Neodymium
- Material of Construction: Aluminum and steel with leather ear pads
- Frequency Response: 12 to 24,000 Hz
- Maximum SPL: 114 dB at 1,0000 Hz
- Impedance 16 Ω
- Communication Cable with In-Line Microphone
- 6′ Cable with 1/8” connector
- 1/8″ to one/4″ adapter
- Carrying Case
Studio-grade quality, tuning, and frequency response
50mm neodymium drivers provide vital audio detail
Gunmetal aluminum and steel construction
Closed-back design prevents sound from leaking in or out
Around-the-ear padding is still comfy throughout long sessions