Instructions for Use:
● Connect the cable marked “IN” to the MIDI “OUT” socket of a MIDI keyboard(or MIDI device)
● Connect the cable marked “OUT” to the MIDI “IN” socket of a MIDI keyboard(of MIDI device)
● Plug the USB cable into any free USB socket on your computer, the red LED will light to show power on
● Open your music software program, e.g. Cubase, Sonar, MIDI Connections, ect
● Set the music programs MIDI in and MIDI Out devices to “USB Audio Device”
● Your USB to MIDI interface is now in a position for use
● To save potential problems, it is strongly recommended that this interface is all the time connected to the same USB as it used to be at the start installed on to prevent more than one installations of the driver
1 * MIDI Cable
1 * User manual
60 days money-back and 12-month worry-free Guarantee!
Please feel free to contact us by the use of e-mail regarding our products or service. Thanks a lot!
It is easy to install with built-in driver and turn your PC into a music studio.
LED’s indicate power in, MIDI in signal and MIDI out signal. USB bus powered, Requires no external power.
1 in & 1 out MIDI interface, 16 MIDI input channels + 16 MIDI output channels.
The MIDI cable is reasonably more than 2m long(6 Ft), so do not be disturbed about needing extenders!
Supports Windows 7, Vista and Mac OS X operating systems.