New Winter NAMM 2016 Bass From Ibanez
The SR300E bass guitar has something to supply bass players of all styles and backgrounds. Featuring a lightweight mahogany body, 5-Piece Maple / Rosewood neck, and PowerSpan Dual Coil Pickups that are enhanced by a 3-Way Power Tap and 3-Band EQ.
The Ibanez SR Series has given bass players a sleek, comfy, brand new alternative to the preferred traditional style basses. Filling the wishes of all players on any budget for 25 years, the SR bass is all about lightweight comfy bodies, slim fast necks, and versatile tonal options.
PowerSpan Dual Coil Pickups
Rich harmonics and balanced high end are delivered by the Ibanez PowerSpan Pickups. Superb upper frequency response without lack of low end power. The actual versatility of the pickups is unlocked with the “Power Tap” switch which permits for switching between Humbucker, Single Coil, Hybrid “enhanced Single Coil” option which fattens up the pure single coil tone with Humbucker low end.
- 2 Finish Options: Weathered Black & Candy Apple Red
- Mahogany Body
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Black Hardware
- 5 Piece Maple/Rosewood Neck
- 24 Fretbs
- PowerSpan Dual Coil Pickups
- 34″ Scale Lenght
- 3-Band EQ With 3-Way Power Tap Switch
- Radius – 305mm / 12 Inch
- Nut Width – 38mm / 1.5 Inch
- Width At Last Fret – 62mm / 2.44 Inch
- Thickness At 1st Fret – 19.5mm / 0.76 Inch
- Thicknes At 12th Fret – 21.5 mm / 0.84 Inch