1. This can be a Condenser Microphone only work with the device that could provide enough power for it.
When connected with desktop computer, the Condenser Microphone may well be used on my own;
When connected with notebook computer, please connect the laptop to electrical outlet, or use a 48V phantom power to get enough power if the sound isn’t clear and high enough.
2. If your device could not provide enough power(When used with Amplifier or Mixer,and the like.), the sound volume recorded may well be low, and please use a extra 48V phantom power adapter to connect it.(phantom power adapter isn’t included)
3. Cannot be used with mobile phone and tablet computer.
4. If you need better sound effect, a sound card may well be used.
5. When recording£¬please put the microphone away from the amplifier to prevent recording noise as a result of amplifier.
-Polar Pattern: Uni-directional
-Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
-Output Impedance:1500¦¸¡À30%(at 1kHz)
-Load impedance: ¡Ý1000 ¦¸
-Equivalent Noise level: 16dBA
-Electrical current: 3mA
-Microphone output interface: 3.5mm
-Use of voltage: 48V phantom power supply
-Wire: 3.5 inserted audio interface, 3 meter long
-Microphone body weight: 230g
-Size: Approx. 16 x 5 x 5cm/6.3 x 1.97 x 1.97inch
-Microphone Material: Steel net + Zinc alloy hand holding part
1x White Microphone
-1x Power Cord
-1x Anti-wind foam cap
-1x User Manual
Brand: Excelvan (1 year warranty and friendly customer service)
Shock Mount to reduces handling noise
Neodymiun magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio
The tailored frequency response provides vocal intelligibility
With cardiod (undirectional) pickup pattern supresses feedback, it suitable for studios, recording studios, broadcasting stations, adage performance and computers