THE BUNNEL BASIC CLEARANCE VIOLIN
Enjoy the most for your money with the Bunnel Basic Clearance Violin Outfit complete with all of the essentials. This clearance violin gives you the sound and quality of the Bunnel series with extreme savings because of minor cosmetic imperfections that don’t impact playability or sound in any way.
THE KENNEDY VIOLINS DIFFERENCE
What makes Kennedy Violins string instruments the most efficient available on the market? We purchase each violin directly from the maker – a rare business practice that lowers our cost so we will pass the savings to you. Each violin is completely assembled and setup in our Vancouver, Washington shop. We be sure that the quality and sound of your violin will be far superior to any other instrument at this price point.
The Kennedy Violins Difference has garnered the highest ratings on Amazon for any string instrument retailer!
• Lifetime warranty & 45-day money-back guarantee
• Solid carved spruce and maple tone woods
• 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
• Hand-carved, custom-fit maple bridge
• Hand-rubbed, oil-based finish (no thick lacquer)
• Installed Portland strings
• Exceeds all Suzuki and MENC standards
• Precisely measured string height for comfortable playability
• Durable, high-grade Brazilwood stick with great bounce and responsiveness
• Real Mongolian horse hair produces a smooth, clear, full tone
• Metal-mounted, high-grade ebony frog provides balanced weight
• Genuine mother-of-pearl accents
• Oblong case with straps, music pocket, accessory compartments & YKK zippers
• Kennedy Natural Rosin
• Extra strings
• Polishing cloth
Highest-rated violins on Amazon and #1-rated customer service in the U.S.
The only stringed instruments backed by a lifetime warranty and 45-day money-back guarantee.
Final assembly and setup performed by Kennedy Violins’ professional luthiers in Washington State. Completely setup with no assembly required. In a position to play the moment you open the case!
Handcrafted with solid maple and spruce tonewoods, 100% genuine ebony fittings, and oil finish.
Clearance violins with the sound and quality of the Bunnel series offer extreme savings because of minor cosmetic imperfections that don’t impact playability or sound in any way.