BEHRINGER ULTRAZONE ZMX8210
Professional 8-Channel 3-Bus Mic/Line Zone Mixer with Remote Keep an eye on and Link Ports
- Ultra-flexible and easy-to-use zone mixer with remote Keep an eye on ports for commercial sound systems and fixed installation applications
- 6 ultra-low noise Mic/Line inputs with Gain Keep an eye on, -20 dB Pad, Level/Clip indicator, +48 V phantom power and bus-assign switches
- 2 selectable high-headroom stereo inputs with mono/stereo switch
- Channel 1 provides variable threshold to enable automatic bus mute for announcements, etc.
- 3 assignable outputs (Left, Right and Aux) with individual Master controls and 5-segment LED meters
- Ultra-musical 4-band master EQ and global microphone low-cut filter for perfect sound adjustment
- Left, Right, Aux and Mute bus links available including Master/Slave switch for connecting multiple units
- Remote master Left/Right level Keep an eye on port for ultimate flexibility
- Select switch for routing microphone bus post remote control
- Integrated channel muting system with Priority select
- All inputs/outputs on Euro-type connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
A professional 8-channel audio mixer designed specifically for fixed installations, the rack mountable ULTRAZONE ZMX8210 zone mixer can distribute music programming and announcements to up to three zones (rooms). Typical applications include restaurants, office areas, health clubs and houses of worship, just to name a couple of.
The ZMX8210 allows you to take up to eight input signals and route them to any or all of three destinations. Maybe you wish to have to play stereo music for clients waiting in the lobby of your office complex and page people in the work area. Another example might be the small church that wants to play soft music in the foyer, mic the preacher in the sanctuary, then send the sermon and music to the nursery. These are all perfect applications for the ZMX8210 – multiple sound sources, multiple zones, total flexibility.
Announcements That Get Heard
You can also set the ZMX8210 to automatically lower the volume level of the program music in specific zones throughout announcements. Known as “ducking,” this feature allows the voice message to take precedence over the musical program, without turning the music off completely. This ensures that even the softest voice will be heard in the selected zone(s). As an added benefit, remote volume controls may also be installed in areas where even more Keep an eye on is desired or needed.
Superior Sound Quality
You can use any microphone with the ZMX8210, including professional-grade condenser mics, thanks to the onboard phantom power. The eight input channels feature high-quality mic preamplifiers for absolutely pristine sound quality. A master 4-band equalizer is provided to verify voice intelligibility and address any potential feedback problems. And if you wish to have more than eight channels, two ZMX8210s may also be linked together, providing a total of 16 inputs.
Thanks to its intuitive Keep an eye on panel, even inexperienced users will find the ZMX8210 easy to operate and its professional features gives you total Keep an eye on over your sonic environment.
Ultra-flexible and easy-to-use zone mixer with remote Keep an eye on ports for commercial sound systems and fixed installation applications 6 ultra-low noise Mic/Line inputs with Gain Keep an eye on, -20 dB Pad, Level/Clip indicator, +48 V phantom power and bus-assign switches
2 selectable high-headroom stereo inputs with mono/stereo switch
Channel 1 provides variable threshold to enable automatic bus mute for announcements, etc.
3 assignable outputs (Left, Right and Aux) with individual Master controls and 5-segment LED meters
Ultra-musical 4-band master EQ and global microphone low-cut filter for perfect sound adjustment