From bare-bones rock and roll to a mellow folk ensemble, the 10-input, two-bus XENYX 1002 can give an intimate performance the vibe it needs to sound great in the crowd in addition to on record. It’s simple to transport, simple to use and simply essential.
Simple to transport, simple to use and simply essential. Click to enlarge.
Two state of the art XENYX mic preamps.
Play music between sets by way of the RCA CD/tape inputs.
The Ins and Outs
The XENYX 1002 has two XENYX mic preamps with +48 V phantom power, making it conceivable to use two dynamic or condenser microphones. The three-band British EQ ensures warm, musical sound. Simple controls with wealthy musicality make it conceivable to create beautiful mixes with minimal technical expertise.
Play music between sets by way of the RCA CD/tape inputs (assignable to main mix or keep watch over room/phones outputs) and record your performance to an outboard recording device by way of the RCA outputs.
Add some outboard digital magic to your sound the use of the FX SEND. Simply connect an outboard device to apply effects such as reverb or delay.
So Very Portable
Weighing in at just 2.3 pounds (1.05 kg), the XENYX 1002 is the portable, practical way to turn a small performance with two vocalists into an arresting sonic spectacle.
Lending optimum sound quality to small-scale performances has never been this easy or affordable. The XENYX 1002 provides fantastic versatility at a price other mixers in this class simply cannot touch.
XENYX 1002 Features
- Premium ultra low-noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 2 state of the art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-on my own boutique preamps
- Neo-classic “British” 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices
- Main mix outputs plus separate keep watch over room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
- CD/tape inputs assignable to main mix or keep watch over room/phones outputs
- FX to keep watch over room function helps to monitor effect signal by way of headphones and keep watch over room outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper master fader and sealed rotary controls
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
What’s in the Box
Behringer XENYX 1002 Mixer, Power Supply, User’s Manual, Quick Start Guide
Premium ultra low-noise, high headroom analog mixer
2 state of the art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-on my own boutique preamps
Neo-classic “British” 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
Studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and quite a lot of multi-effects
FX send keep watch over per channel for internal FX processor and/or as external send