Who said you’ll be able to’t take it with you? Our MultiMix line combines studio-quality components and effects processing with rock-solid construction for the ultimate in compact mixers — all at prices wandering musicians will love. MultiMix FX mixers are probably the most compact, inexpensive, high-quality mixers with built-in 28-bit digital effects and collection of configurations. For many who don’t need effects, but want 12 channels of transparent Alesis sound packed into a three-space rack, we offer the MultiMix 12R. Embrace your a couple of personalities: The Alesis MultiMix product line.
The Alesis MultiMix 12R rack mixer combines studio-quality components and effects processing with rock-solid construction–and at an inexpensive price to boot. Forgoing 28-bit digital effect, the MultiMix 12R provides 12 channels of transparent Alesis sound packed into a three-space rack.
The front of the Alesis MultiMix 12R rack mixer (see larger image)…
…and its rear connectors (see larger image).
- Ultra-inexpensive 12-channel mixer in a 3U rack
- 8 high-gain mic/line (XLR and 1/4-inch balanced) inputs with phantom power, 2 stereo balanced 1/4-inch line inputs
- 2 aux sends (pre- and post-fader), stereo aux return, 8 1/4-inch inserts, 2-track stereo RCA out and in
- Separate 1/4-inch balanced main and monitor outs, front-panel headphone out
- Pan keep watch over, peak indicator, and 60mm fader on each and every channel
- 2-band high/ low shelving EQ per channel
- 10-segment LED stereo meters
- Front-panel (top down):
- 8 mic/line channels and 2 stereo channels with trim, 2-band EQ (high shelving at 12kHz, low shelving at 80Hz), aux send 1 (pre-fader), aux send 2 (post-fader), pan/balance, and 60mm fader.
- Front-panel other:
- 60mm stereo master fader. Stereo aux return level. Headphone jack with level and master/tape switch. Stereo 10-segment LED meters. Power and phantom power LEDs.
- All 1/4-inch TRS except for as noted:
- Mic in x 8 (XLR), line in x 12, channel insert x 8, aux send x 2, stereo aux return, stereo main out, stereo monitor out, headphone out. Stereo tape in and master out (RCA).
- 120V AC internal transformer
Dimensions and Weight
- 5.25 x 19 x 6.25 inches (HxWxD)
- 8 pounds
Ultra-inexpensive 12-channel mixer in a 3U rack
8 high-gain mic/line (XLR and 1/4″ balanced) inputs with phantom power, 2 stereo balanced 1/4″ line inputs
2 aux sends (pre- and post-fader), stereo aux return, 8 1/4″ inserts, 2-track stereo RCA out and in
Separate 1/4″ balanced main and monitor outs, front-panel headphone out
2-band high/ low shelving EQ per channel