BEHRINGER B-CONTROL ROTARY BCR2000
Total-Recall USB/MIDI Controller with 32 Illuminated Rotary Encoders
- Total-recall, cascadable desktop MIDI controller with analog feel and intuitive user interface
- 24 high-resolution encoders with LED rings for ultimate keep an eye on over virtual mixers, synths, samplers and effects processors
- 4 virtual groups with 8 dual-mode, high-resolution encoders that feature LED rings and an additional push function
- 16 + 4 illuminated buttons freely assignable to all types of MIDI functions from note on/off, keep an eye on change and program change to MMC and system exclusive data
- All panel elements freely assignable – manually or via user-friendly learn mode
- Two additional multi-function foot switch connectors can be utilized to address all types of MIDI data
- 32 user presets each with 4 encoder groups
- Configurable MIDI and USB modes for ultra-flexible system integration
- 1 MIDI In plus 2 MIDI Outs, usable as an additional USB to MIDI interface
- Multi-function, 4-digit LED display with real-time parameter indication plus write-in fields for your own labeling
- MIDI Input with merge function for cascading several keep an eye on units
- Easy connection to any computer/expander, etc. the usage of standard MIDI In/Out connectors
- Generic USB MIDI toughen with Windows XP and Mac OS X operating systems
- Additional drivers and editor/librarian software available for free download at www.behringer.com
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Hardware Enhancement for Your Digital Workflow
Bridging the gap of the analog/digital divide, the BCR2000 gives you command over your virtual gear in programs like Cubase®, Cakewalk®, Logic® Audio, Ableton®, and a multitude of other major audio software apps. Whilst software-based music creation has done much to eliminate the bulky inconvenience of hardware rigs, it has left a void in the realm of tactile, real-time keep an eye on. It is this void that the BCR2000 fills with style.
All Hands on Deck
The BCR2000 is an innovative, hands-on keep an eye on surface with a total of 32 endless rotary encoders for the ultimate keep an eye on of virtual synths, samplers, effects and signal processors. How about more intuitively controlling your synth or MIDI expander? With the BCR2000 controller this is reality – intuitive keep an eye on with a real hands-on feel! Unlike the usage of a mouse, the BCR2000 means that you can make multiple adjustments concurrently – as many as your fingers will allow.
The BCR2000 is USB compatible, features full MIDI In/Out/Thru capability and 32 endless rotary encoders, each with a 15-element LED indicator. Eight (8) of these rotary encoders have a special push-to-set function, allowing you to choose, adjust and keep an eye on a myriad of functions. Assign a dedicated knob or key to your most incessantly used functions and make edits without touching the mouse. Tweak “front panel” settings by simply turning a knob. It’s like having the real knobs for every keep an eye on on the screen! Best of all, discover just how awesome MIDI can be!
Get Hooked Up
Simply connect your BCR2000 to your computer via USB. Then assign and keep an eye on MIDI/audio sequencers, software mixers or virtual synths/plug-ins with real knobs. You can spend less time reaching for your mouse and more time enjoying music creation!
Redefine how you make music. Be in keep an eye on with the BCR2000! Stop by your local BEHRINGER dealer and give those knobs a test twist.
Unique, total recall cascadable desktop MIDI controller with analog feel and an intuitive user interface
32 user presets each with 4 encoder groups
24 high-resolution encoders with LED rings for ultimate keep an eye on over virtual mixers, synths, samplers and effects processors
Configurable MIDI and USB modes for ultra-flexible system integration
4 virtual groups with 8 dual-mode, high-resolution encoders that feature LED rings and an additional push function